PDA

View Full Version : Worst People in the World

Russ
12-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Mom scratches 'B' word onto her son's forehead and sends him off to school (http://www.theindychannel.com/news/18213635/detail.html#-)

The boy's mother -- Sherri A. Feuston, 30 -- when questioned about the incident, told police she was just playing around with her son. She said she sat on the boy's chest and wrote the word as they were roughhousing.

"When little kids at school came up asking him what happened to his forehead he became embarrassed and cried," said Delaware County investigator Nancy Marvin. "That made his face red. It stood out even more, which made it worse."

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6633/18210872240x180pp8.jpg

Lovely.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Dukefrukem
12-06-2008, 04:42 PM
yeh that's fucked up... This guy (http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641314185) is much worse tho.

eternity
12-06-2008, 10:32 PM
You can't even see the word on his forehead. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

Derek
12-06-2008, 11:03 PM

Nothing wrong with a mother pinning down her 9-year old, scratching "bitch' on his head and sending him off to school where he was so embarrassed he broke down and cried? Please don't have children.

Ezee E
12-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Nothing wrong with a mother pinning down her 9-year old, scratching "bitch' on his head and sending him off to school where he was so embarrassed he broke down and cried? Please don't have children.
For eternity, that'd have been a good day in kindergarden. Just understand his position on it all.

eternity
12-07-2008, 04:03 AM
Nothing wrong with a mother pinning down her 9-year old, scratching "bitch' on his head and sending him off to school where he was so embarrassed he broke down and cried? Please don't have children....but you can't even see it.

I'm not saying it's not wrong, it is definitely wrong, but is it worst person in the world wrong? No.

Russ
12-07-2008, 04:09 AM
Dude. If not her, then who?

I mean, put yourself on the receiving end. That's the kind of shit that can traumatize your ass for, uh, a helluva long time.

"Bitch" on the forehead at 9 = 39 yr old postal worker with a grudge.

Winston*
12-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Eternity's got a point; she's probably not literally the worst person in the world.

Russ
12-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Eternity's got a point; she's probably not literally the worst person in the world.
Maybe not, but she's certainly thread-worthy.

number8
12-07-2008, 04:36 AM
...but you can't even see it.

What difference does that make?

EyesWideOpen
12-07-2008, 04:39 AM

By the time the picture was taken i'm sure at least a few hours had gone by so it was less obvious then it was sooner after she had done it. I'm guessing you've never been scratched in your life.

eternity
12-07-2008, 04:40 AM

She's not even in the 500 million, if this is the extent of her awfulness.

She's still an irresponsible bitch though. Yes, I called her a bitch, and I'd probably scratch it on her forehead too.

Russ
12-07-2008, 04:41 AM
...but you can't even see it.
When I first read the article, I didn't see the photo of the kid. I didn't know if the 'B-word' of the article was a reference to 'Bastard' or 'Bitch'. After your post, I revisited the article and saw the photo in question. I saw it well enough to see that she had scratched the word, "BITCH" into his forehead. So, yeah, you can kinda see it.

chrisnu
12-07-2008, 06:17 AM
She may not be the worst person in the world, but I'm sorry, she should have her son taken away. That kind of trauma can screw up a kid for years. I don't know if any kind of education or whatever is going to fix that woman's mind. "Just playing around?" Are you fucking kidding me? If a stranger did that to that boy, it would be an outrage. Having your mother, your nurturer, do that to you when you're 9 years old? Beyond the pale.

Kurosawa Fan
12-07-2008, 02:10 PM
How about this guy (http://www.match-cut.org/showthread.php?p=119253&#post119253)?

lemon
12-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Pretty twisted logic you are using there eternity. I would consider sexual abuse or rape "a big deal" even though you can't see any clear physical evidence of the abuse.

megladon8
12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
He's dead, sure, but when it comes to worst people ever, I'd say Albert Fish is a contender.

This is a letter he sent to the mother of one of his victims...

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid [sic] there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

eternity
12-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Pretty twisted logic you are using there eternity. I would consider sexual abuse or rape "a big deal" even though you can't see any clear physical evidence of the abuse.

I'm not saying it's not bad, you guys are all acting like I did.

But worst people in the world? No, it isn't this despicable thing like it is being made out to be. Really wrong? Yeah. But everyone else mentioned in this thread has been one hell of a lot worse, and you can probably find about three people at least in every news cycle more deserving of the recognition.

Ivan Drago
12-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Uhhhh.....lol eternity?

And I nominate the two that did this (http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/29384644.html).

Kurosawa Fan
12-08-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm not saying it's not bad, you guys are all acting like I did.

Your words were "Doesn't seem like a big deal". That's pretty much saying it's not bad. And I'm fairly certain the thread title wasn't meant to be taken literally or someone could post a picture of Hitler or Pol Pot and the thread would be over. I would have thought that was obvious until I read your posts.

number8
12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Pol_Pot2.jpg

Thread over.

Russ
12-08-2008, 07:28 PM

Thread over.
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Mara
12-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Is that Pol Pot? My dad and I were having a discussion about him yesterday.

Kurosawa Fan
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM

Thread over.

You're getting close to a nomination yourself, you sarcastic asshole. :)

eternity
12-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Your words were "Doesn't seem like a big deal". That's pretty much saying it's not bad. And I'm fairly certain the thread title wasn't meant to be taken literally or someone could post a picture of Hitler or Pol Pot and the thread would be over. I would have thought that was obvious until I read your posts.

When someone posts about the guy who keeps his daughter locked in a cellar for 20 years, yeah, scratching your kids head really seems like cake.

Sycophant
12-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I never understand why these things have to be made relative.

Sycophant
12-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Whiny little bitch: Dude, this guy poisoned my dog!

Community: Oh my god, that guy's horrible! What a tragedy!

Voice of Reason*: You know, folks, there was this guy once upon a time who killed millions of people, real live actual human being people and probably killed some dogs too. His name was Adolph Hitler.

Community: (backs down) Oh, well when you put it that way... man, stop bitching about your dog, you whiner.

*Here played by eternity

megladon8
12-08-2008, 10:46 PM
When someone posts about the guy who keeps his daughter locked in a cellar for 20 years, yeah, scratching your kids head really seems like cake.

You're just making it worse for yourself.

Seriously...stop.

Spun Lepton
12-08-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm not saying it's not wrong, it is definitely wrong, but is it worst person in the world wrong? No.

YES! I was hoping for another semantics argument.

Russ
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I didn't create this thread as some sort of pissing contest.

It's not about who is the worst person in the world, but mainly to point out who are the worst people in the world.

This is not a fuckin' "rate-em, rank-em" list. Jeez-us people.

Didn't think I had to fucking throw out definitions.

But, there ya 'are.

eternity
12-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Whiny little bitch: Dude, this guy poisoned my dog!

Community: Oh my god, that guy's horrible! What a tragedy!

Voice of Reason*: You know, folks, there was this guy once upon a time who killed millions of people, real live actual human being people and probably killed some dogs too. His name was Adolph Hitler.

Community: (backs down) Oh, well when you put it that way... man, stop bitching about your dog, you whiner.

*Here played by eternityNow you're just way exaggerating.

I'm saying that this is on the very low end of bad things. Half the people I know probably do worse things on a regular basis. That's all I've been saying, but words are being shoved in my mouth here.

Dead & Messed Up
12-09-2008, 12:07 AM
He's dead, sure, but when it comes to worst people ever, I'd say Albert Fish is a contender.

This is a letter he sent to the mother of one of his victims...

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid [sic] there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

I believe he's also famous for his "long-stemmed rose" trick, which is to say...

He inserted a long-stemmed rose into his erect penis.

Not exactly a good guy.

number8
12-09-2008, 12:24 AM
You're getting close to a nomination yourself, you sarcastic asshole. :)

Don't be ridiculous. I never locked someone up in a cellar for 20 years.

Or have I?

DavidSeven
12-09-2008, 12:28 AM
This thread is titled "worst people in the world" and not "really irresponsible people. The title itself invites discussion of relative awfulness. eternity is the only one who bothered to look at this case beyond its headline. Everyone else is far too dismissive of the issues presented.

The article doesn't say how she scratched the boy. If she used a knife or perhaps a key that's one thing, but what if she used her finger or a penny? In truth, the marking does seem fairly faint, but we don't know how much time passed before that photo was taken. What if it was taken hours after the incident and the marking was completely gone by the end of the day? Would you look at the case differently if it was the boys older brother who scratched the word on his head with his finger? Would you consider him one of the worst people in the world? Her characterizing this incident as "rough housing" suggests she had no malicious intentions here. Maybe she simply thought it was funny. Irresponsible? Yes. But do we consider irresponsible people worse than malicious people? The "rough housing" also suggests the two have a relatively amicable and even playful releationship. Is this woman as bad as the dad who habitually abuses his children every day by more traditional means? Is she as bad as a murderer, rapist, or pedophile? I'd be horrified if anyone here said so. Again, she is more than deserving of being placed in a thread title "World's Stupidest Parents," but how can you say she's any worse than a violent felon if she had no malicious intent?

Winston*
12-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Mods, please lock this thread. Sorry Russ but it's for the good of the forum.

bac0n
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Mods, please lock this thread. Sorry Russ but it's for the good of the forum.

Yeah, this has got to be one of the more asinine arguments I've seen on this board.

And that's sayin' somethin'.

DavidSeven
12-09-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah, let's just go on labeling people in the public and individuals on this forum as horrendous people without giving a second thought to it. That's the ticket. I've noticed that people have been very dick-ish around here lately. What's up with that?

number8
12-09-2008, 12:37 AM
I've noticed that people have been very dick-ish around here lately. What's up with that?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc225/feedyourwall/obama_shep_print_final2.jpg

transmogrifier
12-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Don't be ridiculous. I never locked someone up in a cellar for 20 years.

Or have I?

How long has Rebort been gone again?

DavidSeven
12-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I'd nominate the MySpace mom for this thread. You guys have followed this story, right?

D_Davis
12-09-2008, 01:55 AM
How long has Rebort been gone again?

OMG

Russ
12-09-2008, 02:14 AM
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2792/post31122495614bx9.jpg

Sycophant
12-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Russ, I need to know what that picture is about RIGHT NOW before my world ends.

Ivan Drago
12-09-2008, 02:25 AM
I'd nominate the MySpace mom for this thread. You guys have followed this story, right?

What is it? I haven't heard of it until now.

Spun Lepton
12-09-2008, 02:29 AM
What is it? I haven't heard of it until now.

Woman who set up a fake MySpace account with her daughter and then used it to drive one of her daughters' friends to suicide.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/27/us/27myspace.html

Russ
12-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Russ, I need to know what that picture is about RIGHT NOW before my world ends.
Well, apart from being Asian dudes, they're also red and blue, 'S' and 'N' guys. They've got this kind of Jappo-Sado-Nasochist thing going on. With magnets.

Sven
12-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Woman who set up a fake MySpace account with her daughter and then used it to drive one of her daughters' friends to suicide.

MySpace never promised that every interaction it hosted was going to be sincere. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

number8
12-09-2008, 06:01 AM
MySpace never promised that every interaction it hosted was going to be sincere. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

I'm less concerned about her implication in the death than I am about her decision to team up with teenage girls in bullying other girls. Mothers usually, y'know, tell the girls that what they're doing is silly and wrong.

Sven
12-09-2008, 06:04 AM
I'm less concerned about her implication in the death than I am about her decision to team up with teenage girls in bullying other girls. Mothers usually, y'know, tell the girls that what they're doing is silly and wrong.

...but we didn't even see the body.

number8
12-09-2008, 06:20 AM
...but we didn't even see the body.

I approve.

transmogrifier
12-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Our cultural prediliction for hyperbolae has created a disturbing trend wherein people start to argue morality in relation to the hyperbolic statement itself ("It's not the greatest/wettest/highest/most profound/worst"), thus tending to quash genuine discussion of the finer points of ethical dilemmas, and more problematic, allowing morally dubious situations to be dismissed as "Not that bad."

To me, that MySpace woman is inhuman, amoral and detestable, and I couldn't give two fucks that it doesn't get near the Nazis in the pantheon of shitty human actions. One would hope that is never, ever the point in trying to figure out what is right and wrong.

megladon8
12-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Our cultural prediliction for hyperbolae has created a disturbing trend wherein people start to argue morality in relation to the hyperbolic statement itself ("It's not the greatest/wettest/highest/most profound/worst"), thus tending to quash genuine discussion of the finer points of ethical dilemmas, and more problematic, allowing morally dubious situations to be dismissed as "Not that bad."

To me, that MySpace woman is inhuman, amoral and detestable, and I couldn't give two fucks that it doesn't get near the Nazis in the pantheon of shitty human actions. One would hope that is never, ever the point in trying to figure out what is right and wrong.

Yes, thank you.

Sven
12-09-2008, 01:20 PM

She's still an irresponsible bitch though. Yes, I called her a bitch, and I'd probably tell her to kill herself on MySpace too.

megladon8
12-09-2008, 01:27 PM

You're still relating her awfulness to others. Why are people here doing this?

If one child is beaten daily by their parents, and another child is beaten bi-monthly, does that somehow mean the second set of parents are "not as bad"?

This kind of thinking makes me go :frustrated:

I'm leaving this thread for good. It's making my brain hurt.

Melville
12-09-2008, 01:40 PM
You're still relating her awfulness to others. Why are people here doing this?
He's just mocking eternity. And for taking part in the recent mean-spirited, pointless, site-wide mocking of eternity, he probably deserves a place in the pantheon of the worst people in the world.

number8
12-09-2008, 07:11 PM
He's just mocking eternity. And for taking part in the recent mean-spirited, pointless, site-wide mocking of eternity, he probably deserves a place in the pantheon of the worst people in the world.

Now you're mocking KF.

Melville
12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Now you're mocking KF.
I can't remember what I was trying to do. Probably mock somebody.

But seriously, enough with the eternity-bashing.

Sven
12-09-2008, 07:44 PM
I can't remember what I was trying to do. Probably mock somebody.

But seriously, enough with the eternity-bashing.

As a prior victim of such ridicule en masse, I have nothing but compassion for the victims of such. However, in this thread, he was pretty much asking for some kind of reaction. In the top movies of '08 thread, I think people were more baffled than bashing.

number8
12-09-2008, 07:47 PM
As a prior victim of such ridicule en masse, I have nothing but compassion for the victims of such. However, in this thread, he was pretty much asking for some kind of reaction. In the top movies of '08 thread, I think people were more baffled than bashing.

In communist Russia, eternity bashes YOU.

Kurosawa Fan
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I feel I need to clarify. My link nominating eternity as the worst person in the world was very tongue-in-cheek. I don't agree with his assessment, and was poking fun at him, but was most definitely not trying to insinuate that he's a bad person. I was hoping that was obvious, but perhaps a smiley would have helped.

Winston*
12-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Now you're mocking KF.

Get off my turf, Melville.

Melville
12-09-2008, 08:06 PM
I didn't even know I was on it. Now that I'm here, how do I get off?

Qrazy
12-09-2008, 08:09 PM
This thread has created a schism on the site. I therefore nominate Russ it's creator as the worst person of the world.

Russ
12-09-2008, 08:11 PM
It's Raiders' forum. That makes him much worse than me. I'm merely a conduit.

Kurosawa Fan
12-09-2008, 08:16 PM

Goddammit...

Winston*
12-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Goddammit...

You may have become complacent over the past months, thinking the horror was finally over, but just remember that at any time, on a whim I could post a jpeg of one of the things you dislike and destroy your psyche.

Kurosawa Fan
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
You may have become complacent over the past months, thinking the horror was finally over, but just remember that at any time, on a whim I could post a jpeg of one of the things you dislike and destroy your psyche.

One of these days you'll expose something mock-worthy, aside from your belligerent sarcasm, and when you do the tables will... not so much turn, as kind of get pushed away from where I'm sitting a bit, so that I'm more comfortable sitting there.

Qrazy
12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
It's Raiders' forum. That makes him much worse than me. I'm merely a conduit.

Well really when you get down to it isn't it the worlds fault for giving rise to such terrible people? I nominate the world as the worst world of the world.

Wryan
12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
This thread is the Sideshow-Bob-stepping-on-nine-rakes of Matchcut.

Melville
12-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Don't worry, one of us will provide a complete performance of the HMS Pinafore any moment now.

Sven
12-09-2008, 08:43 PM

I got my rep back. Then you took it.

Ivan Drago
12-09-2008, 09:41 PM

That's messed up, yo.