PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under

SpaceOddity
11-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Did anyone love it?
*adored*

jenniferofthejungle
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
I loved it and watched faithfully until the Lili Taylor incident happened. I'm sorry, but she ruined the show for me. I didn't even bother with the final seasons.

When I'm able to I will go back and watch every single season, but cripes those DVD sets are pricey.

Milky Joe
11-12-2007, 06:09 PM
One of the best television shows of all time.

Kurosawa Fan
11-12-2007, 09:35 PM
The first two seasons were wonderful. The 3rd and 4th got continually worse, to the point that it was nearly unwatchable. The 5th season tied things together nicely, and had a fantastic final 3 or 4 episodes, but didn't make up for how far the show had fallen off in quality. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

EvilShoe
11-13-2007, 01:34 PM
The first two seasons were wonderful. The 3rd and 4th got continually worse, to the point that it was nearly unwatchable. The 5th season tied things together nicely, and had a fantastic final 3 or 4 episodes, but didn't make up for how far the show had fallen off in quality. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Be gone!!
The power of Teh Krause compels you!

I loved this show so much.

Lucky
02-29-2008, 06:06 PM
I finally got around to this show. Watched the first two episodes and I'll definitely stick around for at least a season. I usually don't warm up to shows this quickly, but I'm already genuinely interested in the characters. I'm glad they ditched those stupid faux commercials in the second episode, those were really grating and completely out of place.

Kurious Jorge v3.1
03-02-2008, 08:14 PM
all around, great show. I didn't think it faltered as much as KF thinks, but there were some weak points, especially Lilly Taylor's dissapearance, ugghhhh...

Thirdmango
03-03-2008, 01:03 AM
I've only gotten through the first season so far, I have the second season ready to go whenever I get around to it. I like the show, but still not enough to recommend it yet.

chrisnu
04-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Time warp!

I'm having a hostile reaction to the first episode of the third season. I'm wondering if they had a new show runner with this season. The show feels like a parody of itself right now. The whole tone just feels off. Maybe it's the time jump, and the almost complete lack of the funeral home.

chrisnu
05-04-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm conflicted. I really like George Sibley, but absolutely hate all of Claire's art school stuff, including all of her friends. (Except for Brooke Smith. I like Brooke Smith in just about anything she does.) I like Joe, but hate Sophia.

chrisnu
05-09-2013, 12:18 AM
"Ecotone". Talk about a gut-punch.

Lucky
09-28-2015, 06:00 PM
I finally got around to this show. Watched the first two episodes and I'll definitely stick around for at least a season. I usually don't warm up to shows this quickly, but I'm already genuinely interested in the characters. I'm glad they ditched those stupid faux commercials in the second episode, those were really grating and completely out of place.

Well, I was correct. I can't remember if it was my availability of the show or not, but I never made it past the first season before.

I'm 1.5 seasons in this time around and I am more certain I will be riding this wave to the end. Love the show, should not have let it slip away for 7 years.

Milky Joe
09-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Get ready for a pretty remarkable drop off in quality after Season 2. I used to love the show to the end, but now I think maybe the first two seasons are the only ones really worth watching.

Milky Joe
12-29-2015, 03:29 AM
^^ Ignore that. It was just the first couple episodes of season 3 that were bad. It gets really good again by the end of the season and into season 4.