PDA

View Full Version : New lead in the Zodiac case? The hell?!

Morris Schæffer
08-29-2008, 08:52 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9499433&src=news

:eek:

monolith94
08-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Wow, he's assembled quite the case there. It's just unfortunate that now he's outside the bounds of earthly justice.

Kurosawa Fan
08-29-2008, 11:03 PM
My knee-jerk reaction is to call it a hoax, but I'm intrigued, and I hope for the sake of putting things to rest that he's right.

Our Aurora
08-30-2008, 12:10 AM
I think it's more impressive that the newscaster's name is Kris Pickel.

Morris Schæffer
08-30-2008, 04:12 PM
So what happened? Any news on the evidence?

Kurosawa Fan
08-30-2008, 04:14 PM
So what happened? Any news on the evidence?

This is your rodeo. Why are you asking us?

DSNT
08-30-2008, 05:19 PM
My knee-jerk reaction is to call it a hoax, but I'm intrigued, and I hope for the sake of putting things to rest that he's right.
Me too. It seems that every few years someone will come out with "new evidence" about the Zodiac killer that turns out to be false. This sounds different, but I'm still waiting for DNA evidence before I'll believe it.

Morris Schæffer
08-31-2008, 09:07 AM
This is your rodeo. Why are you asking us?

I wasn't online for a day. I figured if it was legit, it would have been known by you all. :P

But:

'Dennis Kaufman is a conman, nothing more. He has some sort of axe to grind with his stepdad, which is why he's accusing him of being Z. The first clue that he's full of it is the fact that he tried to sell a piece of what he claimed was Stine's shirt to Tom for $50,000; I've seen the e-mail, and Kaufman has spent the last several years denying that fact. It only goes to show that he's trying to make money on this but otherwise has no interest in the case; the fact that he wanted to sell a phony piece of Stine's shirt instead of turning it over to the authorities speaks volumes.

The second clue is his baseless claim that his stepdad murdered his mother; I have a copy of her death certificate, and it shows that she died at the UC Davis Medical Center of cardio respiratory arrest due to anoxic brain injury due to respiratory failure due to autoimmune cholangitis. In other words, she died of natural causes due to the rare disease she had. True, she was only 50 years old, but people can die of natural causes at any age.

Dennis Kaufman is not to be taken seriously. Law enforcement obviously doesn't, or they would have arrested Jack Tarrance for the Zodiac murders years ago.'

Kurosawa Fan
08-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Where did you find that?

Morris Schæffer
08-31-2008, 07:03 PM
Where did you find that?

A thread on RT. Supposedly, that quote comes from an expert on all things Zodiac. No, not Hello Heino nor Red Beard, but a guy outside of RT. :)